Building Business Websites with Squarespace 7
Second Edition just released!
If you'd like to try building your own business website with Squarespace, then my book is for you. It's aimed at Squarespace novices, and it covers everything you need to know, such as:
- Detailed instructions on how to set up your site, build your pages, launch your site, and monitor the results
- Simple, jargon-free explanations of the Squarespace system - including the best process to follow and exact order to do things, so you end up with a great site with minimal frustration
- Advice for small businesses on things like branding, writing/naming for SEO, structuring your site and lots more practical tips from an experienced web professional
- Online tools and resources that you can use to create logos, find beautiful images for free/cheap, find design inspiration, test your website, and other essential things you need to make a successful website
- Useful tips on how to avoid common pitfalls when using Squarespace
- Instructions on integrating social media, from pulling in a Twitter feed, to pushing a page to Facebook, to automatic publishing of your blog posts to LinkedIn - and more
Also available on Amazon and O'Reilly.